Closed. WIN a set of tickets to Valentines Blues at Nirox
I am so excited to have a set of double tickets worth R 660 to give away to enjoy a day filled with magical music at Nirox Sculpture Park on Saturday 17th February!
The Nirox Foundation is playing host to a stellar line-up of acoustic musicians, gourmet food traders & restauranteurs, a full bar, and a selection of sumptuous desserts, and music by, amongst others…
• Blues maestro Dan Patlansky.
• Cape Town loop artist and harmonica player extraordinaire Dave Ferguson.
• Prodigal son of the South African blues scene Albert Frost.
• Country & folk heroine Laurie Levine.
• Lapsteel slide guitarist Richard Bruyns and his band The Saucetones.
• Bayou bluesmen Gunshot Blue and their grappa-infused melodies.
• Nirox Residency Artists The Urban Village featuring their afrocentric renditions of blues classics.
An outdoor film screening will follow this full day of Music, Food, Art & Nature, as well as the debut of The Urban Village’s first music video ‘Inkani’ which will be screened before the featured film.
A full day affair at Nirox Sculpture Park with its rolling lawns, meandering waterways and ever-changing sculpture collection, Valentine’s Blues is the ideal setting for friends, families and lovers to enjoy a glorious array of sensory feasts in the Cradle of Humankind!
To stand a chance to win these tickets, comment below and let me know which artist you are looking forward to seeing the most!
Competition closes Tuesday 13th February and the winner will be contacted via email.